TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RENTALS
- R4oo refundable deposit needed for all rentals including jumping castle
- For rentals R500 and less excluding jumping castle a refundable deposit of R200 is applicable.
- No refund on any booking on rental items, deposit shall hereby be forfeited on cancellations.
- Any cancellation made 7 days before the event shall incur full payment.
- Party combos or bookings can be changed within 72 hours after booking to other combos but not refunded.
- Items must be taken from the shop on the day of party between 8.30 am – 18 pm
- Items must be returned same day before 19.30 pm unless special arrangement was made
- Items must be returned in good condition
- Any damaged or lost item shall be replaced or equivalent deducted from deposit
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT ENTAILS:
- That you are liable to any loss, breakages or damages to goods hired while it is in your possession
- You agree to pay any cost incurred for the repair or replacement of any damaged item.
- Royal kidz entertainment will not be held liable for any accident occuring due to usage of any of its equipment or on its premises.
- Adult supervision is hereby adviced on the usage of equipments especialy jumping castle
- You agree to pay any legal cost incurred by us in the event of trying to enforce our terms and conditions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF JUMPING CASTLES AND OTHER ITEMS
- No children is allowed to play in or near the pump
- Caters for children up to 12 years a standard unit can cater for 20 small children at a time
- No one is allowed to jump with shoes, sharp objects, food, drinks or paint material which may cause damage.
- Not to be erected near cooking area
- No adults allowed to jump on jumping castles
- No playing on inflatables during erection or deflation
- Ball ponds may not be used as waterslides
- Jumping castles may not be allowed to get wet
RAIN AND WIND POLICY:
- In case of rain blower can be immediately switched off and taken inside, castles can be folded and taken inside to keep it dry.
- Jumping castle to be to be deflated and packed away during heavy wind to prevent injury to people and damage to equipment.
INFLATING THE CASTLE
- The jumping castle must be inflated on a flat surface , preferably grass
- The jumping castle is to be unfolded and opened to make a squareshape on the ground
- The pipe at back of the jumping castle is to be placed around the opening of the pump and tied with the rope supplied, the rope must be tight to avoid any escape of air.
- Plug to an electrical point and once it is fully inflated, leave motor running for the duration of use.
- The motor must be kept away from water or any liquid
- The pump must be switched off and thereafter all air must stamped out of the jumping castle , this takes approximately 20 minutes
- The jumping castle must be folded and put back in the bag.
- To be used by adults only
- No sharp objects
- Hirers must uphold the quality and condition of the toys rented from us, all toys are strictly for indoor use only
- Hired toys areto be returned clean and in original condition they were rented out,
- If not returned in a clean condition an additional cleaning fee of r80 will be charged.
- Missing balls from ball ponds are charged at R10 per ball
- If balls are scattered , additional recovery fee of R30 will be charged